Rainbow Connection Thrift Store
Supporting EUMA’s mission to end homelessness through the sale of gently-used, low-cost clothing, furniture, and household items
Your purchases help end homelessness for families, Veterans, youth and others who are homeless and impacted by poverty.
· Stop in and shop! We offer new and gently-used clothing, household items, furniture and more.
· Offering items at some of the lowest prices you'll see anywhere.
· Ultimate "shop for a cause." When you shop at the Rainbow Connection, your purchases benefit the mission of EUMA – helping
to end homelessness for your neighbors in need.
Your donations help end homelessness in our community.
· When you donate your new and gently-used clothing, furniture and household items - you are helping to end homelessness. All
sale proceeds benefit EUMA programs serving those who are homeless and in-need.
· Your donations may also be given directly to those in need. The Rainbow Connection Voucher Assistance Program provides free
clothing and necessities to EUMA clients, as well as adults and children from 24 local shelters and social service organizations.
Last year, the Rainbow Connection distributed more than $60,000 worth of goods to those who could not afford these items.
Stop in to the Rainbow Connection - shop our unique and ever-changing selection of merchandise - donate your gently-used items - and know that you are making a difference!
New store details and policies, in response to COVID-19.
Rainbow Connection Thrift Store - reopening to the public on Monday, May 18
1516 Buffalo Road
New Store Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Donations will be accepted - beginning Wednesday, May 13
New Donation Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Pick-up of large items resumes Monday, May 18 (new procedures in place - ask store manager for details)
** A mask must be worn by all individuals at all times while inside the store
** Arrows will be taped to the floor to designate which directions to shop up and down the aisles
** X’s will be taped to the floor at the register marking 6 feet apart to encourage proper social distancing
** Store occupancy will be limited, so customers may be asked to wait outside temporarily until another customer exits
** The store restroom will be closed to the public
** A designated drop spot near the back room’s double doors will be marked for donations to be placed to allow contactless drop offs
Connect with Rainbow Connection on Facebook for detailed posts on incoming merchandise and sales alerts.