Our Neighbors’ Place Seasonal Overflow Shelter
Ensuring everyone has a warm, safe place to sleep during Erie’s winter season
A community effort, ONP operates on a rotating basis among several downtown Erie churches during the winter season. Guests are provided the opportunity to shower, a place to sleep, chaplain services and are introduced to available homeless services. ONP typically begins its season in mid-November and operates through the end of March.
Doors open each night at 7:30 p.m. and guests can stay until 6:30 a.m. the next morning.
For Our Neighbors’ Place, Season 12 all guests MUST be referred by Erie County Care Management by dialing 814-SHELTER (743-5837).
Who We Serve:
· Any homeless man or woman
How We Serve:
· Provide overnight, indoor places to sleep
· Connection with chaplain services
· Resources for homeless services
How You Can Help:
· Volunteer - if you, your church or community organization would like to be contacted about
volunteering, please contact Katie Wickert at kwickert@EUMA-Erie.org
· To support ONP with a monetary donation, visit our Donate page.
· For a list of needed ministry supplies, visit our Needed Supplies page.