Our Neighbors’ Place Seasonal Overflow Shelter
Ensuring everyone has a warm, safe place to sleep during Erie’s winter season
A community effort, ONP operates on a rotating basis among several downtown Erie churches every two weeks during the winter season. Guests are provided two simple meals, the opportunity to shower, a place to sleep, chaplain services and are introduced to available homeless services. ONP typically begins its season in mid-November and operates through the end of March.
Doors open each night at 7:30 p.m. and guests can stay until 7 a.m. the next morning.
Due to COVID-19, and the safety of all involved, some changes have been made to Our Neighbors' Place for the 2020-2021 Season.
For Our Neighbors’ Place, Season 9 all guests MUST be referred by Erie County Care Management by dialing 814-SHELTER (743-5837). ONP will not be serving meals.
Who We Serve:
· Any homeless man or woman
How We Serve:
· Provide overnight, indoor places to sleep
· Serve meals
· Connection with chaplain services
· Resources for homeless services
How You Can Help:
· Volunteer - if you, your church or community organization would like to be contacted about
volunteering, please email email@example.com.
· To support ONP with a monetary donation, visit our Donate page.
· For a list of needed ministry supplies, visit our Needed Supplies page.