Fifth Annual Shoe Drive
EUMA and All God's Children Ministries/Ramps of Hope are holding our Fifth Annual Shoe Drive to raise funds for our missions. The Shoe Drive will run through July 1.
How it works:
- Gather old, unwanted pairs of shoes (condition: gently-used)
- Rubber band pairs together, packaged 25 pairs per bag
- Bring them to Annual Conference in Grove City (June 8 to 11) or any drop off location:
- The Rainbow Connection Thrift Store, 1516 Buffalo Road, Erie
- Girard Area Industrial Authority, 227 Hathaway St. East, Girard
- Greg Thomas Floor Expressions, 945 W. 12th St., Erie
- Grace United Methodist Church, 420 California Dr., Coal Center, PA (drop off Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; 724-330-5350
Through this shoe drive, we raise much needed funds for outreach ministries, shoes are kept out of landfills, and micro-enterprise ventures are supported in developing countries. Last year, our supporters helped to raise $13,605 for our two missions!
For questions or packaging supplies, contact: