Our ministries present numerous opportunities for individuals and groups to "roll up their sleeves" and become actively involved in our daily operations.
If you'd like to give of your time and volunteer with EUMA, please consider the options listed below. For a full list, view or download our list below.
E2 KIDS PROGRAM - call The Refuge at (814)454-6088
• Tutor children in after school program
• Provide transportation for a special event
• Provide activity on regular or occasional basis
HOME FURNISHING BANK - call The Refuge at (814)454-6088
• Sort and organize household furnishing donations
• Help clients move into permanent housing, occasional basis
CHILDCARE - call The Refuge at (814)454-6088
• Provide childcare during life skills training and other necessary appointment
RAINBOW CONNECTION THRIFT STORE - call the store at (814) 453-4080
• Volunteer at store to sort through donations and prepare items for sale
• Unique opportunity for an ongoing volunteer position
OFFICE SUPPORT - call the office at (814) 456-8073
• Help with mailings
• Assist with special event preparation
MAINTENANCE MINISTRY - call The Refuge at (814) 454-6088
• Small maintenance & repair projects
• Weekly yard work, mowing
• Snow shoveling in winter
Other opportunities to do or organize:
Host a school uniform drive - help us to prepare the children for school by hosting a school uniform/supplies drive.
Host a "housewarming" shower - collect household necessities (such as pots, pans, silverware, dishes, etc.) - such donations help our clients establish their new homes after staying in our shelters.
Plan a fundraiser - your group or organization can host fundraising events to benefit our mission. Ideas include a bake sale, car wash, garage sale, etc. We’d love to help you with materials and assistance - just call our development director at (814)456-8073.